Saturday, June 16, 2012

from my journal....

So afraid this mask I wear
Can be seen through
Don't want people to know
How vulnerable I am
Not so tough
I'm scared to death
..................................................

Do not worry
For God is there
Through the darkest night
And hardest fight
God is there
....................................................

The waves wash over the sand
As your forgiveness washes over me
The ocean water comes over me and cleanses
As you overshadow and cleanse me
Oh Lord how I love you
I will bow down to you forever
For I am your beloved
And you are my saviour
.....................................................

Nebulizers, vests, machines oh my
How my life depends on you
Enzymes, antibiotics and zantac too
I swallow you day in and day out
This my ode to you

......................................................

The world says I'm nothing
God says I'm everything
The world says I'm crazy
God says He made me
and He doesn't make mistakes
The world tells me what is impossible
God tells me what is possible
The world says I will never
Amount to anything
God says He has plans for me
The world says I am weak
God gives me strength
The world knocks me down
God picks me back up

No comments:

Post a Comment