Saturday, January 9, 2010

Random facts about moi

So I'm tired and uncreative tonight so sue me ;-)

So here are some random facts about me.............

Pink is my favorite color
I love butterflies...something so spiritual and symbolic about them...butterflies are a special thing between me and God.
I also love dolphins
Ham and pineapple pizza is my favorite food
I love music
I read all the time
I love to write and have been told I'm very gifted at it
I've been called a genius....take that as you will
People fascinate me...I love to hear people's stories and learning things about people
I'm a Christian though I don't really identify with any particular denomination. I'm just a Christian :-)
NCIS is my favorite show...you could say I'm slightly obsessed
I'm a guitar hero addict
I love buttered popcorn jelly bellies
I hosted Burke P bear as part of Burke's Tour
I very much believe in angels and that God gives us each a guardian angel
Ben Hur, Redeeming love and Ender's game are my favorite books
I'm very sentimental
I'm a little too empathetic and sensitive
I've seen every episode of ER
Ellie my golden retriever is my best friend
I quote movies and NCIS all the time
Happy Bunny is cool
I raised my cat Dusty from an orphaned 3wk old kitten
I collect crosses...I didn't start out to but it just kinda happened and well the Cross is such an important symbol
I like to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment