Tuesday, October 19, 2010

randomness

I am bored and figured this could interesting. the 25 random facts is going around facebook again...I'm gonna see how many random facts I can think of

1. I have this thing for funky socks

2. I have this thing for funky pj pants

3. I am a christian

4. I love books

5. Butterflies are really special to me

6. I like monkeys

7. I write

8. I sleep with a stuffed monkey who has a friendship necklace with a butterfly and an aromatherapy pouch

9. I've been stuck so many times for blood draws and IVs that I'm running out of veins

10. I'm probably radioactive from all the xrays

11. I am a rape survivor

12. pink is my favorite color

13. I love nature

14. I have this thing for hats and kerchiefs

15. I lose things all the time

16. I love music

17. I sing at the top of my lungs when I am alone

18. I read fast

19. I am a slob

20. I hate scooping the litter box

21. ham and pineapple pizza is my favorite food

22. I love thrift store shopping

23. I am terrified of grasshoppers

24. I have brother and a soon to be sister in law

25. I only have 1 first cousin

26. I want a pet goat

27. I rarely wear jewelry but I have a ton

28. I prefer silver over gold

29. my birthstone is diamond but rubies are my favorite

30. I can be quite silly and funny

No comments:

Post a Comment