Thursday, February 10, 2011

Frustrated

I am frustrated today. Sometimes it seems like my life revolves around my treatments and medicine.

8AM have to take oral meds
9AM albuterol, atrovent, hypersal
vest or acapella
symbicort

noon-wellbutrin, ibuprofen

2pm- albuterol and atrovent
vest or acapella
ibuprofen if needed

9pm albuterol, atrovent, hypersal
vest or acapella
symbicort

before bed-night oral meds and ibuprofen (if needed, usually is)

In addition since I've had such bad dehydration issues I have to be careful and make sure my salt and fluid intake is adequete (powerade slushes have helped this!)

Morning meds and vest take over an hour, same with pm.. midday about 45 minutes.

This isn't including enzymes, nausea meds or tylenol. Don't get me wrong, I thank God everyday for my vest and for drugs like hypersal and albuterol! Its just time consuming. And if I go out then it just means inhalers or portable neb treatments and my flutter. So I don't even get a break then. I'm up to 40 minutes of the vest am and pm...20 minutes of vest or acapella midday. And this is when I am well!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment