Sunday, March 28, 2010

A conversation you don't hear everyday...

This was in Walgreens....in the hair dye aisle

Me: Do you think I'd look good as a redhead?

My mom: Why would you want to dye your hair?

Me: Midlife crisis

My mom: You're just turning 25, a little young for a midlife crisis

me: Yeah but I might not live long enough to have one when I'm supposed to I'm having one now..and being optimistic that 25 is my midlife and I'll see 50. Besides it would be awful to die without a midlife crisis and I want to make sure I get one

my mom: okay so we'll have mother/daughter midlife crisises now

Yes we're weird and I know other CF families reading this will appreciate it most. I can only imagine what others in walgreens thought. for what its worth my hair is still brown. I think red is too tame for me...maybe blue or purple

No comments:

Post a Comment