Sunday, August 28, 2011

Blessings....

1. God! An awesome God who takes care of me and loves me and sent His son to die for me

2. My family....my parents, grandparents, brother, sister in law etc are all very awesome and fight with me and even for me when I can't fight for myself

3. My cysters and fibros. I love the CF community. Of course everyone wishes they didn't have CF but the CF community is awesome. I find lots of support from others going through the same things

4. I have access to doctors, medication and equipment that is so vital to keeping me alive

5.I have a roof over my head, lots of food to eat and clothes to wear

6. I have the 2 best dogs and the best cat ever

7. I live so close to the beach

8. I'm 26, have CF and am alive...that speaks for itself

9. I am loved and I love. I dance to the music of life. I laugh, I smile, I enjoy myself and don't take a second for granted


No comments:

Post a Comment