Saturday, August 13, 2011

life...rambling...updates

First the lungs. Been real junky especially in the left lung and coughing a lot. Lots of rhonchi in that lung. HR is up, 02 sat down and fev1 down. running fever on and off, really pale and no energy. Have a feelinh antibiotics and steroids are coming....guess talk to the doc this week and see what she wants to do. Gotta get everything tuned up before cold season starts. I'll miss summer cause cold and flu season = wearing a mask out. right now doing 4x a dat nebs and vest.

Other things...................

Having some PTSD issues. You would think with over 2 years since it happened that things wouldn't be so triggery. I guess to a point something like that always effects you. I made the mistake of DVRing a rizzoli and isles episode (one of my favorite shows...usuallly has nothing to do with rape) and it was about a serial rapist. I think that was the trigger and things have been downhill since. I've cut out all my TV watching excpt for the few things I DVR...no news etc. I'm just really jumpy and the other night I forgot to feed one of the outside kitties and after we went to bed I heard a loud bang at the door and the dogs started barking. I flipped out!! If anyone sneaks up on me even by accident I flip out. Not to mention I havent been sleeping really good. I think I'm making progress though.

I think Ellie has been the best thing for healing besides my family and God. DOn't get me wrong I love my other doggie and my cat but there is just something about Ellie. Its like God sent her to me. I love hugging on her and brushing her...its so soothing. These last 2 years she has been my angel...she is fiercely protective of me too.

So thats where I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment