Sunday, July 10, 2011

Its a Ellie day....

Or yesterday was. I have posted before about how ellie is TERRIFIED of thunder. Think panic attacks, trying to hide and just freaked out.

So its south carolina in the summer...it storms...a lot. Yesterday we had a severe thunderstorm. I gave Ellie ace right when it started thundering but it takes about an hour to kick in.

She went crazy. Its hard trying to restrain an 85 pound dog. She got away from me at one point and I started hearing noises. She managed to crawl under my parents bed. I figured hey she's found a hiding place so I'll just leave her there. Yeah right....about 10 minutes later I hear her trying to get out from under the bed. Guess what? Yep she was stuck. My mom had to lift the bed up while I pulled Ellie out.

Fast forward a little. Bing rumble of thunder and once again Ellie takes off. Some time passes and I decide I better go see where she is. I check up beds, in closets and finally go in the bathroom. Where is Ellie? In the bath tub hiding! I have pictures that I will have to post later.

I guess if we ever have a tornado I won't have to worry about ellie being safe...

No comments:

Post a Comment