Tuesday, July 26, 2011

So much to be blog about....

I've got tons to blog about...I decided to start in chronological order. So we will start with wednesday and my doctor's appointment. And then I will move on to my brother's wedding weekend

SO I had an appointment wednesday...mostly for my mom's sake so she would know I was in no danger of dying on her over the weekend. And to get rx for antibiotic and steroids....I didn't want to end up in a strange hospital or having to see a strange doctor!

I left the doctor feeling like an 80 year old though :-) Because I got the standard "at your age wtih CF you have to be really careful because something small can turn life threatening very easy". And that any little changes no matter how small or insignificant need to be reported to her. In other words as we all know...my health is really fragile. But yeah I left feeling like an 80 year old. Which I guess I am actually past middle age for someone with CF.

On the good side...my lungs sounded good. Which they should with all the hours of work I do!! I would hope with 2-4hrs of treatments a day they would sound decent. And remember this was about 2hrs after my treatments and 3 puffs of symbicort.

Next up...wedding weekend!!! Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment