Saturday, February 4, 2012

New Beginnings

Yep thats right. Of course life constantly changes. We never stay in the place. Thats what life is...change. Some for the better, some for the worse.

This change is for the better but still bittersweet

3 months after saying goodbye to my sweet Ellie Belly we will be welcoming another golden baby into the family. Abigail "Abby" johnson will join us next saturday. She's a fuzzy blonde butterball. We just love retrievers...we looked at all kinds of dogs, all ages but in the end our hearts were won by a golden retriever puppy.

Its bittersweet. Its as if this is the final goodbye to Ellie. I know its not. I will ALWAYS love Ellie and I know I will see her again one day. I just need something to love and hug on this side of heaven.

It gets lonely. I always feel like the odd one out. Everyone has someone but me. So I hope this helps my loneliness and gives me a renewed reason to fight.

Its going to be an adventure,thats for sure! I'm excited and can't wait to bring my little miss abby home.

No comments:

Post a Comment