Sunday, May 13, 2012

things have got to get better.

They sa when you hit the bottom that things can only get better. Well Lord don't tell me I haven't bottom cause I don't how much I can take!

These last few months I have been at my lowest point EVER! I'm going to be perfectly honest and open and say that my doctor saved my life by hospitalizing me. Seriously

Things are getting better. its just a slow process. i have therapy every week or two and I should be havin a psych visit but since the doctor is so packed I'm on the waiting list

Its a slow slow process. I wish the medicine took all my problems away, I really do. I wish therapy was an instant success.

And truthfully maybe I have been dissapointed because those things arent true. I should know better having had 8 years of therapy prior to all this and having been on meds since I was a teenager. We can dream though right?

I have found a simple solution to my sleep problems...BENEDRYL! I take it, sleep like a baby and can get my butt out of bed in the morning. who would have thought something so simple?

In other news we made Great Strides yesterday and I walked a mile! It was the annual Myrtle Beach Great Strides for CF walk. Over $20,000 was raised total and 20 teams came out to walk. The CF community is awesome!

So that is where I'm at. Better but not all the way...I still have a long journey ahead of me!!

1 comment: