Wednesday, May 23, 2012

what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...


What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger
Just me, myself and I
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone


So where am I at? I finally got in to see the psych doc this week and it did not go well. As in she wanted to hospitalize me but since I have a strong support system she decided to try Cymbalta and send me home...last ditch effort. what I've read about cymbalta says its usually a last resort med because its so strong. I'm still on prozac just on 40mg instead of 80mg.

I'm not suicidal not at the very least. Do I want to hurt myself? Yes I am struggling with the urges to cut but I have no desire (I might say I'm too depressed to) kill myself

I know if the Cymbalta doesn't work that I will be going inpatient. I see the psych again next week as well as my therapist

I'm trying to keep that song in my head...what doesn't kill me will make me stronger though some days I'm not so sure its not going to kill me

  when I was released from the hospital back in march I thought I was through with the toughest time in my life. Apparently I was wrong. I was naive enough to think that I was set on meds, doing good and that would be it for awhile. I never imagined two months later I would be back where I was

I'm frustrated. I've cried my share, I've had days where I couldn't make myself get out of bed. I've had days where I bounce from one thing to another unable to concentrate and never finishing anything

I am hoping, praying cymbalta is my miracle drug.! Trying to stay positive but its really hard at times!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment