Monday, May 3, 2010

SO

I went to the doctor this morning. Seems the higher dose of Seroquel is helping the depression a great deal. However the anxiety is not under control so we are doing a trial of BuSpar. Its a non addictive, very safe anti-anxiety med.

Hopefully this will be my combo and hopefully this will be THE dose of seroquel for me.

Have I mentioned I love my doctor? Truly she is excellent..very sensitive, a great listener and truly cares. I've had so many bad experiences with doctors that it is nice to now have an awesome doctor and be having good experiences.

So yeah that was my appointment this morning. I go back in a month. If I may ask for prayers...please pray my patience assistance application for Seroquel is approved so I am able to get it at no charge. I have no drug coverage right now and that stuff is EXPENSIVE! I'm using samples right now and have enough for about 20 days. If it doesn't get approved we will have to start the drug merry go round again as I will be switched to risperdal (same class but its generic). And I hate to do that considering seroquel is working so well

Other than that its been a lazy day. Storms forcasted for tonight. So me and Ellie took advantage of the nice weather that is currently going on and took a long golf cart ride and even went to the park. I love my golden retriever baby :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment