Thursday, March 17, 2011

Excited about life

Yeah thats me....really excited about life. Spring has come and with it cold and flu season says goodbye which means I can get out and be a member of the real world! I've been off prednisone for a week and antibiotics for 3 weeks. Yes still doing duoneb/hypersal/vest or acapella 4x a day but who cares!!! I'm alive and its spring baby!

I plan to live it up. I've been in a creative mood lately painting, writing, working with clay, making movies with my flip etc. Enjoying expressing myself...I don't know how good I am but that doesn't really matter IMO.

Got the GHS picnic at brookgreen coming up, Easter and my bday (which is on the same day!) I am partying it up this year.....I'm celebrating my birthday for a whole week!! Celebration that I am alive!! Great Strides in May. My brother's wedding in July...and of course all the prewedding festivities.

For right now I am just enjoying the simple things...rolling on the floor with Ellie, the feel of clay in my hands, golf cart rides, laughing, singing at the top of my lungs. Just enjoying LIFE!

I'm very thankful for how God has used these time of illness to shape my life...how much sweeter is feeling good and doing those simple things when for months you couldn't? I sure do appreciate those things more after a long time of being. God is God in the bad times AND the good times. I love spring, watching God's creations bloom and hearing the birds sing. Reminds you He is a God of beauty and an amazing God who can create things so intricate and complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment