Thursday, March 3, 2011

Who I am

Sometimes its so easy for others and myself to define me by my health problems. I am more than a disease and this blog post is a reminder to me who I am and to show others who I am beyond cystic fibrosis

I'm a dreamer, very creative, love to write, love to make people laugh. The simpsons is a guilty pleasure. I still like to reread BSC books and love the BSC livejournal site. I can read two books a day if I tried. I'm a picky eater who could live off of french fries, pickles and yogurt. I'm an animal lover. Sometimes I can be too sensitive and too overly involved with others problems and feelings. I love comedies. I want a movie to make me laugh, not cry! My faith is what gets me through each day. I love God and am so thankful for my Saviour. I love music. I like singing while I'm doing my vest. I'm clumsy. Most days I love life. I am addicted to NCIS and can quote episodes. I love the color pink. I love lip gloss and glitter. I love office supplies. My family means the world to me. I'm an animal magnet. Give me jeans and a t-shirt any day or better yet cute PJs. I like funky socks...especially stripes. I can do anything on a computer and love taking them apart. I believe in angels and believe there is no such thing as coincedences. My mom is my best friend. I'd rather spend a day with my grandparents than someone my own age. I love history. I write poetry. Painting my nails relaxes me. I'm quite good at guitar hero. Deep down I have some redneck in me haha. I am very blessed. New flavors of gatorade excite me. I like monkeys and collect stuffed ones.. Butterflies are a special thing between me and God. I think I'm a super star (said like in the movie lol)

I'm so much more than a disease, so much more than sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment