Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Prozac day 2

So its day two...so far things have not been worse and no mood swings. YAY. Atleast if those do come the doctor did prepare me for it.

I've felt a little funky in the head but hey whats new. I actually got dressed, did my hair and went shopping today. I did have this strange want to buy funky color hair dye in Sally's and dye my hair...I resisted but hey maybe I should have done it and blamed it on the med change. I guess if thats the weirdest thing and worst thing I've wanted to do

Other than being sleepy and having a little headache things are going fairly well. I'm still rather down but I'm determined to push myself to do more than lie in bed and stare at the ceiling like I have been doing. I know all that inactivity isn't good for more lungs. I don't how much those good intentions are going to do me but hey I did go shopping (retail therapy!) and am going to try to make myself go swimming tomorrow even if all I do is float on a noodle.

Holding onto God tighter than ever right now and even in the midst of all this realize I have lots to thank God for and am indeed blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment