Monday, April 5, 2010

So not a good start to the week

So its been a rough month, getting progressively rougher as time goes on. Decided to suck it up and go to the doc today. Turns out my Celexa is giving out on me so I start Prozac tomorrow/ I am hoping it works...I've been on prozac with good results before though I have been warned that things will suck until the prozac really kicks in

If you never experienced mental illness then count yourself lucky. If you have then I know you can relate. It had gotten to the point I didn't want to move...just lay in the bed and stare at the ceiling. Just totally hopeless feeling. I've had many many diagnoses ranging fromPTSD to clinical depression to generalized anxiety to social anxiety and more.

Believe me if I had a choice of being free of CF or being free of mental/emotional illness I would choose the emotional illness to get rid of

I know God is holding me and I know He is there. I'm trying to trust Him and hold on to that. "That the hands that made the world are holding me". Its hard though...its hard not to give up. I know God has plans for me and isn't through with me yet but sometimes in the midst of struggling I can't fathom how anything good could come from the struggles

No comments:

Post a Comment