Friday, April 16, 2010

random

Dear Brain,
We've had almost 25 years together and for most of those you have betrayed me. You and your serotonin and dopamine and other chemicals. I know its not that you hated me, you just couldn't help it. Well now I got you the help you needed and you have medicine to help take burden off. I ask that you behave for atleast a little while and let the seroquel and prozac do their work. So brain please please behave. I love you and the work you do for me, you keep me a live,make me brilliant. Now I am just asking you to let those meds do their job so we can add keeping me happy to your job description. And brain...sometimes just sometimes can you quit thinking...its a curse being smart I know and sometimes I just want to be dumb

Well thanks old buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment