Friday, April 30, 2010

randomness

So my birthday was last saturday...pics to come soon! The big 25! Unfortunatly saturday afternoon I spiked a 102 temp and had to start antibiotics. Fortunatly Friday was actually the day we celebrated.

I got lots of great stuff and a lot of butterfly themed stuff. I <3 butterflies!

Great Strides is 2 weeks from saturday! Registration starts at 9AM, walk begins at 10. Lots of fun and food! Come walk with team Bekah Boo! Its at the old air force base in myrtle beach. Come show your support for me and all of those who live with CF

As for the rest of life....I had another melt down wednesday and we had to up the Seroquel to 100mg and add Klonopin. I've always had bad anxiety issues and lately have also been dealing with panic attacks. Hopefully the Klonopin will only be until the seroquel dose kicks in. But I have a feeling something else will have to be done for the anxiety besides seroquel. I was still have panic attacks on Seroquel. Anyway I go back monday to the doc and we will reevaluate. Just aiming for best quality of life and the most depression and anxiety free life possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment