Wednesday, June 9, 2010

randomness

So this has been quite a week. Started with an ER visit sunday for a severe migraine and nice shot of dilaudid and phernagen. Which thankfully took care of it and my migraine has not come back. That visit was a little triggery as it was my first ER visit since the assault and the same doctor.

Tomorrow morning I get blood drawn for the 1 year HIV and hepatits tests. I know they will be negative but this will be official and one more thing behind me

And then I am looking forward to a fun weekend! My brother Josh and his GF and I hope eventually my sister in law...Kara are coming tomorrow night. We've already got a cookout planned complete with tiki torches and pool table. And saturday we are all going out in the boat with Ellie of course and going to Sandy Island. Planning on packing a picnic and staying awhile. First boat trip of the season!

My resolve? To enjoy life more, to have fun more...to remember life is short and to live it to the fullest

No comments:

Post a Comment