Sunday, June 20, 2010

weekend randomness

So first off...the hepatitis and HIV testing were NEGATIVE> I had no doubt they would be and all but am happy to know for sure and put that behind me. I can't say enough how important it is to have medical care immediatly following a sexual assault. Really it could have saved my life because I was able to have all the prophylatic treatment for HIV and a whole slew of other STDs. No that was not a fun exam or ER trip but I dont regret it

Now on to happier stuff. I have had an AWESOME weekend and a big thanks to my wonderful parents for making it awesome. Friday night we went to a late showing of the Karate Kid...wonderful movie...two thumbs up! Between the 3 of us we demolished 2 huge buckets of popcorn. We also stopped at a wishing fountain at Market Commons and tossed pennies in...any guesses what I wished for?

Saturday night went out to eat at one of our favorite places and just really had a nice relaxing day and I curled up in bed with a sookie stackhouse book. Today we celebrated father's day and took my dad out for pizza (his choice!)

I don't know what it was about this weekend..it was restful, it was distracting and for the weekend I forgot a lot of my problems.. My moods were good, no migraine, lungs were decent. It just was a nice weekend.

Provided I stay healthy I am doctor free until July 1. I fully anticipate my seroquel being upped then. I dont know why...I just feel that it probably will be

No comments:

Post a Comment