Saturday, October 3, 2009

All the broken pieces

Heres my current favorite song (beside Broken Hallelujah by Mandisa!). This is All the Broken Pieces by Matthew West


Did you feel, feel it break? From all the weight of your mistake? You never knew how much it cost. Feels like your innocence is lost.So much for the perfect life. So much for the perfect day It's like no matter how you try Perfection's just too far away So lift them up to Me

I can take even your greatest mistake Every scar, every tear, every break And I can turn it in to something more beautiful Than you have ever seen So lift them up to Me

The rest of the lyrics can be found http://www.justsomelyrics.com/1667482/Matthew-West-All-The-Broken-Pieces-Lyrics

But then I think about all those pieces and start thinkinig about how you break a dish and put it back together, its never going to look the same again. I wonder if thats true about people...God can put thos pieces of my life back together but not the same...."something more beautiful that you have ever seen". Looking at my life right now...its hard to believe...As I feel so broken and can't help but think "Boy God's got a lot of cleaning up to do!"

The best way I can desribe it is for me is that being attacked caused a huge break...a huge chunk of me tore away, with that big piece gone the rest of the pieces have nothing to hold thjem together so I've just crumbled.

But right now I'm, holding to the fact that God is gonna make me "something more beautiful than I have ever seen"

No comments:

Post a Comment