Sunday, October 4, 2009

thanks to...

I just wanted to take a minute to thank some people.........I hear so many bad stories from survivors of sexual assault and while mine was not all good and I did have a few bad encounters with people....for the large part everyone was wonderful

First of all, all the nameless nurses in the ER that night
Dr.Mayeaux the Er doctor who saw me
Officers Steve Church and Jana Grubbs...the two officers who responded to the ER. I had known steve for quite awhile and it was great to have a familar face...he and Jana were both awesome

Dorothy...everyone needs a dorothy! Sorry my dorothy is taken. Seriously though Dorothy is like my second mama and met us at teh ER. She not only comforted me but also my parents.

My parents...how could I forget them? We have had our differences but they came through for me that night!

All the many, many people who have prayed for me and my family.

I know most will never read this but for those that do...THANK YOU! You are/were awesome and I couldn't have made it through those first few hours and days without you

No comments:

Post a Comment